Tuesday 7 May 2013

25 Facts About Me

I thought this post would be a good idea, in order for anyone reading to get to know me a little better. So here are 25 facts about me! By the way, this took a while to think of 25 facts, I guess this is because my life is just too boring!!
  1. My name is Sophie, I was born on the 23rd October 1994 (that makes me 18 by the way!)
  2. I have an older brother called Tom. I call him 'Nipple', don't ask it's a long story! He's 22 and just got married.
  3. I have only ever lived in one house, and I still live there now! I am dying to move out of the tiny village I live in!
  4. One of my biggest ambitions in life is to get married and have children, but not yet. I do want to live a little first, and find that special someone!
  5. I love pretty much all things Motorsport! Britsh Superbikes, Moto GP, Formula 1. Its' the only kind of sport I watch, and I really enjoy it. Here is me meeting Brisith Superbike legend Chris Walker
    But...
  6. ...I love dressing up for a night out. Dress, heels, makeup all done nice. A lot of people when they see me, and I tell them I like Motorsport don't believe me!
    That is my friend Lizzy on the left, and me on the right.
  7. It's a dream of mine to one day have a full bike licence, and of course own a bike!
  8. I'm not sure what I want to do career wise, but I want to be successful in whatever I end up doing. I want to do well for myself basically!
  9. My favourite colour is red!
  10. I own roughly 233 books. And that is just the physical copies. I own a lot more on my kindle. I think it's safe to say that I love reading!
  11. I am a HUGE procrastinator. Prime example being that I should be doing college work right now, not writing this.
  12. I can't stand peas, mushy or garden. Yuck, disgusting!
  13. I really enjoy baking. I make a mean lemon meringue pie ;)
  14. I have never been on an aeroplane, or out of the country. EVER! I don't even have a passport (don't worry, that is being sorted!)
  15. I literally sing ALL the time. Even if someone is talking, and says something and it's a line in a song, I'm off and there is no stopping me!

  16. I bruise so easily, and I'm really clumsy. Not a great combination really! By the time a bruise appears I have forgotten what I did, as I've done something else as equally painful since.
  17. I HATE it when you are talking to some and you can tell that they're not listening.
  18. I overuse the exclamation mark all the time!!!
  19. When I was at Primary school I played the recorder and the violin.
  20. I am a Godmother. My gorgeous Goddaughter Ella is 3 years old, and the most adorably person in the whole world.
  21. I have a pet fish with only one eye! His name is Mr Tiggy Winkle.
  22. I can't stand feet!
  23. I have my books alphabetised on my bookcase by authors surname. I even have my DVD's alphabetised by title. However, I am an extremely untidy person, and I can't seem to really organise any of my clutter!
  24. I am an extremely emotional person. I have even been known to cry at a TV advert before!
  25.  My favourite take-out has to be Chinese every time. Give me duck in oyster sauce any day and I'm your girl ;) !!
Hope you enjoyed and found this every so slightly interesting!

xx Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment