Monday 20 May 2013

Brain Farts

The title of this post relates to this video. I urge you to watch this before you carry on reading the post!

So basically, I am having a bit of 'writers block' shall we say??!! I have literally no idea what to blog about. So instead of leaving my blog empty for days, I thought I would share this funny video with you, whilst I think of some blog post ideas!

Also, if you have any ideas for me, or if there is anything in particular you would like me to blog about, then please let me know! Leave a comment, email me, tweet me. Anything! I am open to requests and suggestions.

I am about to go on study leave, and sit my final A Levels, so I am a tad preoccupied by my studies. So if I am even more absent than I am at the moment, that is why! I also bought myself an iPad mini the other day, it was something I had been thinking of buying for a while. I finally took the plunge, and I LOVE IT! If you would like a separate post on that, let me know.

I am still vlogging every day, so be sure to check my youtube channel out here. My vlogs are quite boring, but I am sure once my exams are over and done with they will get a little more fun and interesting! Check out my latest video I did here. It's the Book Collectors Tag if you're interested.

xx Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment